Monday 24 October 2011

Sharing

I should really push myself to do a lot of things, not easy so easy when you suffer with anxiety & depression, but worse things happen at sea, or so they say. One of the things I need to do is upload all the reggae shows and documentaries I have scattered across various drives. I want you to hear these and enjoy them as much as I do.

I was considering using mediafire or a DropBox public folder. Something like DropBox is good for me because I can dump the files in a local folder and everything gets uploaded with no extra effort from me. Not sure how strict they are with their terms of service though.

Any thoughts reggae fans?

2 comments:

  1. Going to answer my own question here: I've signed up with SugarSync which gives you 5GB for free - bargain!

    Stand by for a big reggae share :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, rapidshare have deleted all the files. See http://the-reggae-style.blogspot.com for new uploads :)

    ReplyDelete